Software Testing & Quality Assurance
Ensure Quality bug-free solutions for mission critical business services.
Change is the only constant driving the world of technology. With constant disruption and changing market demand, new products and services are launched every day. In a connected world, end-user experience is the ultimate criteria for winning the war. Traditional testing environments do not suffice.
Modern Testing & Quality Assurance environments must ensure a seamless end-user experience and business process continuity across an expanded network of business applications, mobile devices, smart devices, media channels and development environments. Not only this, with open source and commercial software also becoming highly vulnerable to security threats, in-depth software testing is required.
Why Software Testing/ Quality Assurance?
The demand for software testing and quality assurance has grown significantly for enterprises today. Emergence of disruptive technologies such as cloud, mobility and social media have made profound impact calling for change in approach, methodology and delivery of Testing Services. This calls for a re-evaluation of the entire testing approach- a shift from an inside-out perspective to an outside-in approach. To meet the demand for application agility, quality assurance (QA) testing, test automation and continuous testing need to be encouraged. Companies also need to reposition QA testing.
Aalpha India delivers scalable and modularized test platforms which can be deployed either on premises or on the cloud. Our accelerators are designed to test agile strategies that meet our customers’ needs for digital testing, mobility testing, cloud testing, data testing, security testing, ERP implementation testing, performance testing and automation testing services. This is driven by our internationally certified test engineers; test labs with modern tools; partnership and support from leading vendors. Aalpha’s Testing-Center of Excellence strives to improve, develop and broaden expertise and capabilities across domains.
Software Testing/ Quality Assurance Services
While providing software testing, a lot of careful assessment needs to be made across a number of headers. A few of them are:
- Security: Is the payment process convenient, secure and compliant?
- User experience: Does the interface offer a fast and faultless experience across multiple browsers and platforms? Do customers receive useful and timely reminders?
- Automation: Is automation working to ease the purchase decision, such as simple price comparisons or deals lists?
- Function: Do all the functions work, such as hotel suggestions for the traveler prior to signoff?
- Analytics: Are pop-ups driven by a user’s search behavior?
Our testing practice offers a comprehensive suite of software testing that spans across consulting, functional, automation, performance and specialized testing. We offer the following kinds of services in software testing:
- System testing
- Functional testing
- Network testing
- Platform testing
- Compatibility testing
- Security testing
- Performance testing
- Business workflow testing
- Integration testing
- Functional testing
- Website testing
- Globalization testing
- Database testing
- Component and API testing
- Cross browser testing
- Business process testing
We are the leading providers of the following software testing:
Life-Cycle Testing- This includes traditional services including Functional, Regression, Non-Functional, Test Automation and other types and levels of testing across the life-cycle.
Industrialized Testing- This includes test asset optimization and large-scale test automation services through Test Factory and Shared Services Models leveraging home grown IP based solutions and ASQ tool vendor partnerships.
Specialized Testing– This includes testing of Mobile Applications, Packaged Applications and technology centric test services such as BI / DW, SOA, and others leveraging technology point solutions, frameworks and tailored methodologies and approaches. Read more
Software Testing/ Quality Assurance Process
At Aalpha, we are very particular about our services. Each assignment is organized into projects to ensure timely delivery. The following steps are followed across each project:
- Study of characteristics of the product and application under review
- Define test scope and priorities
- Define test process and communication mechanism
- Define the types of testing required
- Finalize testing tools
- Test techniques are identified and test automation plan prepared
- Detailed test plan prepared
- Test executed and delivered
Benefits we Deliver:
Our test process framework, which is a result of diverse experiential knowledge, provides lead metrics and critical indicators that help in early course correction and proactive decision making thereby resulting in:
- Reducing the defects that impact business use of the application
- Provide a stable application in production
- Significantly improve the Quality
- Help achieve strategic objectives
- Improve the quality, reliability and performance of your IT systems
- Speedier time to market for your applications
- Reduction in software testing cost
Our experts use a variety of tools for website testing, user acceptance testing, cross browser testing, compatibility testing, system integration testing, performance examination, and regression testing. Our QA consulting team drives quality analysis and assessment of the overall software and website testing process. Test management, includes end-to-end supervision, documentation, and quality tracking during the testing process.
We have years of expertise and experience of providing testing solutions across the following domains:
- Finance Applications
- Mobile and Telecom
- Supply Chain Management
- SaaS Products
- Wealth Management Applications
- Website Testing
- Social Media
Come and partner with us to ensure secure, smooth and bug-free software solutions to power business growth!