Amazon Web Services (AWS) Development
With organizations rapidly embracing cloud computing technology and “on demand” service model, IT industry is no more the same! With increased focus on outsourcing providers for development of software and cost optimization by reducing set up costs, IT organizations are now creating areas of specialization by focusing on core competencies.
Cloud has been the buzz all over. Organizations, in their pursuit for growth and scale, are often taken down by huge costs on infrastructure and manpower. Cloud development offers a reliable means to meet your business needs while being flexible to future opportunities for growth. At Aalpha, we provide a host of AWS development services to support today’s business rapidly take on competition and build successful business models of the future. AWS managed services from Aalpha helps businesses eliminate challenges and worries of managing IT infrastructure and lets you focus on your business.
AWS Development Services
Amazon Web Services enables AWS development Services of sophisticated and scalable solutions. These services support growth across industries- healthcare, financial services, insurance, media, real estate, public sector, retail, education and more. By providing cloud solution, AWS development Services eliminates the total IT cost for an organization. With the backbone technology which powers Amazon.com, AWS development Services provides a safe, reliable and easy-to scale platform on the cloud.
This is the reason why we at Aalpha believe in the platform and cater services in building applications, storing data and managing business processes. AWS development Services also offers a homogeneous mix of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions. The most central and well-known of these services are Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3. AWS development Services offerings can accessed over HTTP, using REST and SOAP protocols.
AWS Cloud offers the following benefits:
- Reduces IT investments in hardware and software
- Eliminates trouble of managing set-up, hardware or software
- Provides instant access to services from any location
- Eliminates any installation, customization or configuration needs
- Provides a scalable and secure platform for reaching a wider customer base
- Better Product Delivery and support mechanism
- Easy to access and portable
- Dynamic and modular makes it faster to integrate and deploy
- Facilitates availability of updated products anytime, anywhere in real time
Growing with AWS Development Services
- With AWS organizations can focus on long term relationships with customers, over one time transactions
- AWS enables you to concentrate on your core competencies
- AWS eliminates need for upgrades and distribution
With AWS driven business models, organizations can offer subscription based service to the end customer saving huge costs to them as well as reducing IT resource risk- sharing of resources on cloud reduces probability of resources remaining idle! SaaS ensures continuous customer engagement and a fulfilling experience by ensuring that everyone, anywhere, and anytime gets an updated version of your product.
AWS Development Services at Aalpha
As a leading AWS Cloud service provider, we help our clients in reaping the full benefits of AWS cloud hosting through a comprehensive framework of managed services. Our expert team of professionals have years of hands-on experience of working on the AWS Ecosystem. Our services includes but is not limited to outsourced AWS systems administration, AWS based network and storage solutions.
Our team of AWS certified specialists can handleAWS related databases and infrastructure while ensuring complete security of our customer’s business solutions. We help our customers with utilizing EC2, redundancy of S3, persistence elastic block storage (ELB), and scalability provided by Elastic Load Balancers. We have hands on experience with SimpleDB, RDS and DynamoDB.
We cater to the following requirements:
- On/Off-site AWS administrators
- Deployment and configuration of applications on AWS
- Application performance monitoring
- Resolution of AWS related incidents
- Backup and disaster recovery
What is provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS) ?
- Compute and Networking: EC2, Auto Scaling, EMR, Route53, VPC, ELB, Direct Connect
- Storage and Content Delivery: S3, EBS, Glacier, Import/Export, Storage Gateway, CloudFront
- Database: DynamoDB, RDS, Redshift, ElasticCache
- Deployment and Management: IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, Data Pipeline
- Application Services: CloudSearch, SWF, SNS, FPS, SES, SQS
- Support: Business, Enterprise
Aalpha’s value addition to AWS
At Aalpha we are committed to provide the best fit solution and support to our customers in form of services. This includes:
- Managed Services: Application configuration as per needs, Application Deployment, Monitoring Application’s Performance, Resolution of AWS related Incidents and Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Infrastructure management: Infrastructure monitoring and complete infrastructure management. Proprietary cloud management platform and various other tools are used to actively monitor cloud for fault recognition and fast response
- Advisory Services: Application Architecture Validation and Consulting, Resource Usage & Billing Optimization, General Consulting and query resolutions and Auto-scaling implementation
- Account Monitoring, Cost & Usage tracking: Monitoring user access, billing and payments, cost and Usage Break-up of each AWS Asset level as well as group level
- Operations Management and Enhanced Reporting: Generate monthly and quarterly reports and reviews, utilize powerful customer scorecard for better decision making
- Enhanced Support: Executive Escalation, Enhanced TAM SLA, Customer Advocate
- Recommendations: Cost Saving, High Availability, Auto Scaling and Assets Optimization Recommendations
Aalpha is a one-stop solution for all your AWS Development Services requirements. Get in touch with us today and give us a chance to help your business win!