Future of Animation Outsourcing
Today, modern technological innovations combined with deployment of revolutionary techniques have boomed the animation industry. This suggests that animation industry will be eye-catching not just for those connected with the entertainment sector but even for those people connected to corporate advertising and educational films. The reason to go for animation outsourcing is that the software and equipment that is needed to yield high-quality animation is expensive and needs a dedicated team to execute it. This is the reason behind several smaller studios, marketing departments, and gaming firms turning towards offshore animation outsourcing services and helps to continue its trends in order to satisfy their high-end animation requirements. Mainly, cheap cost and the rise in turnaround time are the important profits making this outsourcing business to be popular among its overseas clients.
Global Trends Existing in the Sector of Animation Outsourcing-
Through the animation sector prepared to perform a chief role in the industry of entertainment, it is clear that more and more projects of animation outsourcing are accomplished to meet the growing needs of clients. This sector has turned prevalent as several entertainment firms have utilised its services as well as managed to have a long term association in the course. This outcome in an interdependent relationship with the client company and even for the provider of outsources animation gaining the profits.
The trends in the sector listed below are prominent:
• Licensing actions for T-shirts, caps, and various other products are becoming a huge source of income for the animation sector particularly when these projects are supplied outsourced.
• The rise in broadcasting hours as well as the enlargement of its outreach by cable TV and satellite has directed to more use of animation outsourcing, hence growth of the animation sector creating it one of the quickest developing industries in the market. The cause for this rush can be accredited to the point that this industry currently is not targeted at kids only but it is also aimed towards teenagers and adults. Increased development suggests that there is need of higher animation work to be outsourced to different firms. Besides, a growth in online streaming even suggests that the animation TV shows and films are made accessible to bigger audience. This is actually behaving as a promoter for the enlarged demand of animated entertainment performance shows thus there is a corresponding growth of the animation outsourcing division.
• A main portion of the animation outsourcing trade perceives its move towards the Asia-Pacific area thus there is trend in these regions consisting of many countries. The chief reason responsible for this shift can be accredited to the obtainability of low-cost but prevailing computer aided animation platforms attached with the accessibility of lower labour charges. Whereas a foreign animator proficient in this sector can demand approximately $ 125 per hour, the similar services might be presented in the offshore site at a cheap rate of $25 per hour, thus there is price difference. This suggests that the western businesses can reduce their animation charges by 80% by just using the services of this approach of outsourcing. The economics of the animation outsourcing industry has let it probable to state that Asia continent is serving the entire animation sector of the globe with reports signifying that almost 90% of the tv animation of country-America is produced in Asia continent.
Trends those are predictable to dominate the future-
Some of the notable trends mostly likely to dominate the future are:
• Use of 3D printing
• Development of brand licensing and merchandising
• Projection mapping
• The growth of Non Photorealistic Rendering (NPR)
• Integration with reality-Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
A brief list on its Potential challenges-
Though this sector is in trend, it continues to face with below challenges:
• Animation education and inadequate skilled workforce
• Lack of funding
• Production creativity and efficiency
• Intellectual Property protection
• Insufficient government support
The road ahead-
With the use of animation outsourcing, it has covered an extensive range of media channels, ranging from websites to music videos, apps to advertising, etc. This has the varying mind-set of the audience, bearing the prospective to turn out as one of the greatest sought-after modes for entertainment. However, this would actually require a strong drive of incentives to be gained from the government as well as a developed mind-set and approach of the animation creators. For instance, several entertainment giants like IMAX and The Walt Disney Company are starting to outsource a rising extent of their animation production to countries of Asia, while other firms are outsourcing projects related to animation from some countries from this continent for computer games and commercials purpose.
This clearly suggest that animation outsourcing if carried out perfectly with help of proficient specialist from some countries, then you will definitely succeed in your vision to outsource animation based projects successfully.
Connect with us today yo learn about the trends & future of Animation Outsourcing.