Responsive Web Design Services
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is modern approach to web designing. This technique is targeted at providing an excellent viewing experience by auto shaping up of the sites, i.e., it allows a website to adapt to and provide an optimal experience on any device it’s being accessed from. Responsive web design provides easy to navigate and easy to read websites with minimal need of zooming in, zooming out, horizontal and vertical scrolling across all channels and devices, be it desktop PC, laptops, tablets or handheld mobile devices. This means that a responsive web design would look and function flawlessly for a user on any device.
Responsive Websites are developed with Search Engine friendly coding and are compatible with all devices.
Need for Responsive Web Design
Mobile search has surpassed desktop in 2015. With Mobilegeddon, mobile-friendliness has become an official Google ranking factor. These developments along with increasing penetration of the internet and increased usage of smart phone across the globe call for creating a mobile-friendly website. It is no longer optional: it’s a necessity!
It is critical that a business website caters to its users’ needs. It is also important that the device it’s being accessed on is capable of conveying the wants, needs, and specifications of a user.
As leaders in responsive web design at Aalpha India, we have a team of expert designers and developers who can understand the website needs of our clients and deliver high quality responsive web design capable of engaging customers across all channels (devices) like mobile and tablet.
Responsive Website Features
A responsive web design should take utmost care of the following design features:
- Consistency: To build a brand recall and make your website memorable in the user’s hindsight, the website design should provide a consistent experience. It should be distinct yet consistent to provide a good user experience
- Usability: A website’s basic purpose should not be overlooked while designing. The website should be easy to navigate, fast to load and efficient with information to provide a good customer experience
- Content Placement: People visit websites for gaining more knowledge/ information about products and services. Hence, content is the heart of a website. Engaging headlines, useful information in a simple, easy to understand writing style and calls to action are of utmost importance to website design for making it more useful and interactive.
At Aalpha, our team delivers functionally rich responsive web design for a great user experience, completely satisfactory in all aspects. The benefits we deliver are:
- Device agnostic website suited to all screens
- Responsive web re-design
- Easy access to visitor and related information
- Enhanced user experience
- Instant download on smart devices
- SEO friendly coding
- SMO icon integration
- Easy to contact Website owner with a single click
- Navigate to direct using Google map
Our website page designing team approaches each project with a plan. The requirements are captured along the following three features:
- Structure: This depends on the target audience on your business and the style of your business. Based on these two factors the website’s structure is developed to bring forth an easy to navigate, user-friendly website
- Pages: On the website, there should not be any information overload. The right information for the right audience is the key. This information needs to be spread across pages with the right titles. Deciding the number of pages and content and title for each page is important.
- Navigation: The attention span of a visitor is a few seconds; within this period they decide if they want to stay and read further or leave the website. Hence, an easy navigation with minimum learning curve for users is a must.
Curious to know if your Website is Responsive?
You need no smart phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop computer to check out how your website renders on each, check the below URLs and see if you pass the test:
At Aalpha, we are committed to providing a functionally rich website design to our customers. We work with our customers to provide the following features for their website design:
- Four-corner design philosophy: Our solutions are designed for all the four corners of screens irrespective of the device dimensions. This means that the website can adapt to any screen- not just to a standard smart phone or tablet. Hence, your websites are future-ready for any device revolution.
- Performance: We are committed to performance. Our solutions are designed to load in a fraction of seconds, without any significant delay to enhance user experience. Heavy traffic can be easily worked on.
- Fluid Width: Our solutions use a grid based on fluid percentages. This lets you free of any worry of a new device’s screen size breaking your website. This also helps to future proof your website.
- Cross browser enabled: Our web products are designed to work great with a variety of browsers including Internet Explorer, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- Device Agnostic: All our websites supports auto shaping up as per the device from which they are accessed. This ensures an enhanced user experience no matter what device they use.
- User centric: Our websites are user centric and built with the end user/visitor in mind.
Aalpha India is a group of talented responsive web design professionals committed to delivering the latest and advanced web design to the industry. Come and partner with us for all your responsive website needs.