Our client is a well known Brazil based company. The client approached us with a vision of creating a web based marketplace for handling day to day inventory requirements for restaurants.
- The solution to be developed was simple in concept, but complex to execute.
- Timelines for the project were ambitious.
- User interface was to be developed in Portuguese and English
- Budget was tight.
LinceMarket is an online marketplace bridging the demand supply gap for restaurant business by connecting restaurant owners with vendors selling inventories like dairy products, vegetables etc. The solution provides real-time price comparison of all vendor inventories to the restaurant owners on a single click, helping them make smart purchasing decisions using competitive pricing tools for their business. The solution supports both languages- Portuguese and English.
With LinceMarket, individual restaurant owners can create and maintain separate purchase accounts for separate restaurant branches using a single login while making and tracking purchases based on requirements of individual branch. Chefs simply list down daily needs online and focus on cooking food rather than buying it, making business more productive. In addition to this, the solution also provides an advanced analytics dashboard with reports on purchasing patterns, price trends, control applications etc. to facilitate smart decisions and enhanced performance.
LinceMarket is an end to end restaurant supplies marketplace available 24*7 round the clock.
Features for Restaurant Owners (Buyers)
- Register and login as restaurant owner(buyers)
- Create, Maintain and Track multiple restaurant branches using a single login
- Browse for products based on different categories, sub category and sub-sub categories
- Discover vendors nearby restaurant location and send request to supply products
- Provides online shopping cart to purchase products
- Handle end to end order management (create orders, cancel orders, modify orders, track orders and view completed orders)
Features for Vendors (Sellers)
- Register and Login as Vendor (sellers)
- Create, Maintain and Track multiple Stores using a single login
- Create and Maintain multiple users for different stores created using a single login
- Zip Code enabled delivery to facilitate vendor discovery based on restaurant location
- Add/ Manage products based on each store using marketplace database
- Dynamic management of product inventory and price based on each store
- Handle end to end order management (Receive and Confirm orders, Process and Complete orders)
With LinceMarket, the client was able to successfully deliver one-of-its-kind marketplaces to the restaurant industry helping vendors earn revenues and restaurants make smarter purchase decisions quickly and improve profitability by reducing raw material costs. Both the parties benefit from analytical reports on purchase trends, prices, etc. LinceMarket is successfully integrated with more than 600,000 records of different zip code available under single country. Client is happy and already considering to develop apps for iOS and Android.
This positions Aalpha as an industry leader in delivering innovative solutions within timelines and to the client’s budget
Get Started with your Project or Take Existing one to Next Level
Proven Development Experience & Happy Clients in 41 Nations are our Pillars of SuccessEstimate Project